Monday 10 March 2014

Sounds For The Animations!

Opening Music:

Background Music:



After watching countless amounts of different music tracks on YouTube, I have finally narrowed it down to these three tracks to be used in my animation. The top piece of music is going to be used for the opening scene. I have decided to give the opening scene a different piece of music compare to the other pieces of music that are going to be used in the animation because I wanted to make it clear that this is the opening scene and not part of the narrative. 

The second piece down was my favourite piece of music out of them all. This was a very difficult piece of music to fine as I wanted a happy, upbeat music but not to distracting to the narrative. When I came across this, I new it would be perfect for the target audience and it fits in with my animation. It is played from a Ukulele and is played at a fast tempo giving it a very upbeat and happy feel to my animation. 

Then we have the third piece of music. This one was the hardest one out of all of them to find. This was because I was looking for an upbeat tempo music but I needed it to still be sad at the same time. Eventually I came across this. This originally has lyrics for it but this is the instrumental version for it. From what I can tell it is played on a guitar so it has an upbeat tempo to it but at the same time it still sounds sad.   

No comments:

Post a Comment