Friday 28 March 2014

'Bernard the Bird' In Response To My Audience Feedback!

The reason that i have put this as my second complete draft is because this is a response to my audience feedback. From the comments they have made about the music transitions, i have re-looked at all of the music in my animation. 

The changes that i have made in this draft are, I have completely removed the opening scene sound track and replaced it with the catchy happy tune i have all the way through my animation. I have also looked very carefully at all of the music transitions and made them more gradually in response to the feedback.

I do like the change that i have made, however there is one thing that i do not like. This is the music at the beginning. Because i have replaced the opening scene music with the happy music already in the animation. The opening scene and the first scenes music now clash making the sound seem very repetitive. So what i will be doing is putting the sad music for the second scene instead as that scene is sad anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment