Thursday 27 March 2014

Completed 'Bernard the Bird'!!


After 5 months of working on creating this short animated film, i finally have my first completed draft with music, some sound effects, editing and end credits. The process of making this short film has been very educating for me as i have learnt many new skills such as gaining many new skills in Photoshop, Flash Professional, After Effects and Premier Pro. These skills will be very help full for my in the future as i aim to go into animation at university.
From looking at the start of this project were i just have a few simple pictures on my story bored and developing that into this final outcome that i have now has been my favorite part about this projects and knowing that everything you see on there (except the music) is fully my own work that i have drawn in Photoshop from my head. 
I really hoped you have enjoyed 'Bernard the Bird' and feel free to leave me any feedback you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment