Saturday 25 January 2014

Girls Scene Draft 2!



After I had created the first incomplete draft, I left animating this scene for a couple of days whilst I edited the first few scenes.So when I came back to finish the animation off I realised that the actual animation was to fast and when it would come to adding in the edits, it would look to fast. As a result of this I went back through the animation and slowed it down by adding in longer shots and longer pauses. 
After I had done that it was time to finish off animating it. My aims from this scene were to make it look like Bernard is hitting on the girls and then gets rejected. So for this scene I drew Bernard some red checks to give him the impression of blushing when he gets all embarrassed. This scene went extremely well for me as what I wanted to get across to the audience was a difficult topic, but I think I managed to do that. This is because I got across that Bernard was nervous but at the same time he thought the girls were very attractive. Then I added I the slight edging towards the girls to suggest that he was going to try something. Then Bernard does the yawn and does the move on the girl before getting rejected by her. This scene was by far the most complicated to animate as there is so much stuff going on in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment